Academy Ethos & Vision
At Broadoak, we do not rest on meeting potential, we maximise potential and look beyond it because we care that every student moves onto the next stage of their journey with the confidence to succeed.
At Broadoak Academy we encourage all members of our community, particularly our students, to abide by our three main values – Time, Courage, Choice.
We value Time
We show Courage
We make the right Choice
When your child joins our academy you can expect the following from us:
- A belief in their ability to do more than even they think possible.
- Working with our families to get the best for all our students.
- A thriving, broad and creative curriculum built on high academic expectations.
- Building confident, self-assured young people. Personal best expectations in all aspects of their school life.
- A safe and nurturing environment. Highly qualified and experienced teams to help your child flourish.